Hi
I'm using the latest stable version of Bob Swift's SQL Plugin (6.0.1) with Confluence version 5.1.4. I'd like to upgrade to Confluence 5.2.3 and although Bob's plugin states it's compatible I see there are some incompatablities with what *i thought* (?) were plugin dependancies, these being: RB Filtering, Storage & Supprt plugins (I'll refer to these as "RB" plugins)
I know these"RB"plugins are not maintained by Bob and i shoud ldirect questions to author, my question is more of: Are these RB plugins dependancies for Bob's SQL Plugin (I also use Bob's Cache, Graphviz, and Run plugins), or are they no longer needed (and can be disbaled, removed from my confluence installation)?
Hope the above makes sense. I see there's a similar question on these "RB" plugins here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/207637/servicerocket-randombits-addon-not-compatible-with-5-2-3, but the question i have is do i need them to run Bob Swift plugins?
All comments, feedback welcomed. Many thanks!
Gavin.