Dear community,
I was searching for a solution, as you can see, unsuccessfully. So here comes my first ever community question.
In the Gantt chart configuration - Is there a way to create a slice for a group?
I have a structure where I build groups by the Release fixVersions. I do this directly in the automation via Formula fixVersions.UMAX_BY($.name). Now the appearance in the gantt chart doe not really suit. And also my quetion applies to all groups and folders in general.
To pick the contents of a slice the only choice you have is Issue Types or JQL query.
Issue Types does really only show the Jira issue tpyes, meaning no groups or folders. so a dead end, I guess.
And I have also tried two JQL querys; one by name (summary ~ Start of FolderNames) and a second where I exclude the issue types of the structure (type not it (Project,Milestone) in hope that the groups / folders remain as a result - but it did not change the appearanceof the group/folder in the Gantt chart.
Best regards
Joachim