Has anyone seen this message? I can't find any info on what it really means.
Hello @Brandye Wenrick ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Do you have a screenshot of this message?
Thank you for responding! However, I was able to figure it out -- our Jira team added a new Value field that I didn't know about. End result=not a Jira issue. Thanks for jumping in to help!
Glad you got it figured out!
Usually, when something random like that shows up, it's because someone added a new required field without telling the rest of the team.
Usually, when something random like that shows up, it's because someone added a new required field without telling the rest of the team. Happened to me once, and it took forever to figure out! Might be worth checking in with your Jira admin to see if they made any changes. Makes me think a prop trading firm would probably handle this kind of “investment mix” a lot better than Jira does.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.