When a user creates a request on the client portal by filling out a form about the form, then goes to the request to see the activity, the proforma hides the comments
Hi I found how to solve this problem, need to fill in a system field or Jira custom field when creating a request (Summary field is not suitable), so that the request details will have the filled in field. I added a Description field to the request with the form for users to fill it too. Now when displaying the request the form does not hide Activity and Comments
Maybe this will help someone.
Hi @Temur Khalilov
Forms are added to Jira issues.
So if you look at an issue made from the portal by using a form the form is in the Jira issue. The comments you make as an JSM agent or that the customer makes will show in the issue as comments and also as comments on the portal view for the customer.
Comments will never be in the form that is used to create the issue.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
I don't mean that comments are in the form, if you look at the second photo I attached, this is how the client sees it, that is the form hides comments and activity, and on the first photo the client wants to write a comment then he can see activity and comments.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.