Hi, this is my first question and i hope to explain the problem correctly.
First at all, sorry for my english, i'll try to improve!
My problem only happens when I try to acces Custom Field page (or Field Configurations page) from Administrator section.
The aplication after a few of seconds show this message:
"Un script de esta página puede estar ocupado, o puede haber dejado de responder. Puede detener el script, o puede continuar para ver si el script finaliza.
Script: http://server:port/s/es_ES1flnjm/660/1/1/_/download/superbatch/js/batch.js:11"
What means, more or less, A script on this page may be busy, or may have stopped responding. You can stop the script, or you can continue to see if the script ends.
My Jira is the 4.4.1 version and i didn't change anything about customfields properties.
Only i can say database information is the same that I had used since 4.1.2 version about customfields.
Any suggestion?
May I explain or do something more for help you to resolve the problem??
Thanks in advance.
Regards.