I am trying to use this API:
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.6.1/#api/2/search-search
I pass in ?jsql=filter=1234 where 1234 is my issue filter that has issues in a particular order using an order by clause.
I get back the issues from that filter but not in the order that the issue filter has specified in it's order by clause. The order is important to us.
Hi @Mark Matchynski
Have you tried encoding "=" in the URL?
jql=filter%3D1234
I am not sure but adding "order by" to the URL might also help you fix the problem
jql=filter%3D1234%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20ASC
Adding the order by worked for me.
jql=filter%3D1234%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20ASC (this one respects the order provided)
But if it's in the filter already shouldn't it come back for this too?
jql=filter%3D1234 (this one does not use the filter's order)
The problem is what if we don't know the order by to add to the api but the filter does know the order by.
I see, unfortunately this is the only workaround I have
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.