Hi,
Is there any way to add/change default instruction in Description section?
Now it shows as "Pro tip ......."
I would like it to be more customary.
I am very new here - how can I add picture here?
Regards
MK
Hello, Good day. If you are using company managed project then you can create a new custom field and edit the context of the custom field to have a predefined value. For Team managed projects you can edit the field from project settings.
@Mohanraj Thangamuthu Thanks for the reply. Our Business Admin advised this is not supported in Jira Cloud.
Hello, we cannot configure prefilled text on the default description field. But you can add a custom text filed and on the custom field, you can add the required text.
Right, I will ask them. Can we also put table as well? Also, is it possible to disable default description?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.