Hi guys,
I am just starting with Jira so I have no much knowledge. I’m here to get some insights from you and maybe help back in the future.
Our environment was reset this morning and, after trying to bring it up, it failed 3 or 4 times.
After that, our team recovered a backup and the environment is now back up, but we would like to understand what problem was preventing Jira from starting.
Some warns I got from the logs are:
“Caesium-1-1 WARN [c.a.jira.ofbiz.IssueGenericValue] Issue (id=0) has empty field 'num'. Returning null for 'key'.“
”JIRA-Bootstrap WARN [c.a.jira.health.HealthChecks] JIRA runs in a Java virtual machine (JVM), and this JVM is allocated an amount of memory to enable JIRA to run. These amounts can be manually configured.”
”- The initial memory allocation pool (-Xms) is recommended to be at least 384m.”
This last one caught my attention because the total memory amount is below the recommended value. Is set with a total of 320. But the used amount is below that. Like 183. So I don’t know for sure.
Any insights where should I look after?
Best regards