I went into internal access and set all the administrator roles, but for some reason those people who I have set this role do not have access to change the status, to change the execution. I created this in jira service managment
Hi @Роман
Please show detailed on what actions you have taken to give the community members insight on helping to solve your issue.
Screenshots, named steps taken will help.
Hi. For the start i created the project after that i invited 2 collegues and gave them administration rules, but they can't change "Reporter" and "Status".
The admin role is just that you are able to admin the JSM project. To be able to make changes on issues the Agent Role is required.
When you set up your service project, you add users to the project so that your team can start receiving and resolving requests. Your service project has the following users:
By default, you need different permissions to manage different types of users in the project:
Hello. I set up all members role "Agent" but they still can't change Assigne and Status.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.