So I've been trying JPD and so far it helps a lot narrow down the priority ideas.
During the brainstorm, I use "Impact score" and I may add some custom fields to categorize the ideas, let's say it's "Product".
However, when I already have some ideas that is ready to be pushed to Jira Software, I found that the only auto-filled field is "Summary". How about "Impact score" or "Product" field that I spent many hours to categorize and do the weighting ?
It's weird that from JPD -> Jira Software the Idea/Issue informations are disconnected. And the only way I can retrieve is to click the linked idea, which redirects to another page.
I've tried automations but it doesn't seem support automation between 2 worlds: JPD & Jira Software.
So far, my solution is to create custom field in Jira Software and marks it as "required", so that when I create a delivery ticket from JPD, I need to manually "re-define" the field with the existing value in JPD.
Please your guidance.
Thanks