Hello Team,
Can we add Saudi-Arabia under the list of Supported countries for the phone numbers in Opsgenie? One of our customers want to associate a number from Saudi Arabia and they couldn't.
Thanks,
Jen A
Hi @Jen
I see Saudi Arabia in the list of countries that support voice notifications only after the end of the trial period, see Supported countries for sending SMS and voice calls.
Hello @Dave Mathijs ,
Thank you for your response. The customer is not on Trial and they do not have the option to Set a a phone number from Saudi Arabia.
Here: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/incoming-call-routing/#Supported-countries-for-the-phone-numbers
Our Support team also confirmed that this country is not added on the list and asked me to raise a ticket here.
Thanks,Jen A.
Hello @Dave Mathijs
I'm sorry I was referring to Incoming call routing and not SMS if that helps.
Sorry to hear that Jen. In case you're on a paid plan, I suggest to submit a support request with Atlassian directly as I don't really know what could be the cause of this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.