Hi Community!
I installed Asset Discovery on my local Windows machine to try some things out. I chose all patterns in the configuration.
When I import the result into Jira I can see my own PC and some other hosts in the network. It displays hostname, fqdn and a linked network interface with IP etc.
Missing data (but not limited to this):
- Host objects
- CPU objects: none imported
- Operating System: none imported
Basically I only have 3 object types with some objects: host, scanning information and network interface.
I run discovery.exe as an administrator.
When I manually execute this in powershell I do get results:
Get-WmiObject Win32_Processor
Still there seem to be none of these objects in the zip file

Last time I did this (couple of months ago) I did get all the expected attributes. This was on another PC but still...
Any ideas on this?