In my Jira instance it's managed by an Enterprise group so what we can and cannot do is limited. I need to point that out first.
We cannot change the Status's to whatever we want, but we can change the Column Headers on our Jira Boards to be whatever we would like.
For instance I can call my headers whatever as long as I match one of the given statuses to it.
Head could be 25% done where as status maybe in "Design in Progress".
The problem I end up with is I need the Created Column Headers to show on my report for Upper Management, but I can't seem to come up with a way to pull the Column Headers into my reporting. It seems to only allow me to pull the "Status" which technically means nothing to the mgmt group wanting to see this.
So my ? is how do I put together a Dashboard which will allow me to show the Stories that are in a specific status but report them to the Column Header not the Status? can this be done?