Is it possible to modify the Issue panel in JIRA 6.4 to display a List view instead of a Detailed view of the issues?
The list view is available if I am in the Issue Navigator. From the Project Issue panel I do not see the option.IssuePanel.png
Sure, just change to List View. : )
In your issue panel, click on the icon in the upper-right-hand corner - see my screen snippet
image2015-6-9 16:32:5.png
Juan, I do not see that icon in JIRA 6.4.5
What? I'm using 6.4.4. Surely they have not removed/changed it. See if this documentation page helps - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+the+Issue+Navigator#UsingtheIssueNavigator-ListView
Hi Juan, I can confirm that the Icon is is available in JIRA 6.4.5 on a recently spun up instance. You may want to open up a support ticket or take a look at permissions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.