I am trying to migrate a project from server (Jira Core 8.22.6) to a new server (Jira Core 9.7.0). The project was migrated successfully, However, i find that some information are wrong. E.g. Assignees are assigned as reporters and History shows wrong results for user related changes.
I found out that this is due to the User Keys. There are multiple users that have the following issue:
- username (5555) with user key (JIRAUSER1234) in Jira Core 8 but with user key (JIRA4321) in Jira Core 9
- Username (4444) with user key (JIRAUSER1234) in Jira Core 9
This has caused the history to show Username (4444) in some of the tickets due to them having the same user key as username (5555) in JIRA Core 8.
I'm using Project Configurator 3.9.18 for the importing and exporting.
Is there a way to fix this or change the user keys? Many thanks for your help