I am following a Jira issue and there's no easy way to report a recent spam comment. Other providers have a 'report comment' or report user or something like that by each comment. I suggest Atlassian add that.
There is a popup by the user name which says "Activity" and "more" but it closes as soon as my mouse pointer hovers over it.
The comment is here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-5795?focusedId=3365084&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-3365084
Hi @raysatiro
Thanks for reporting this. I have removed the comment. If you find such spam content within that site, you can post here to community or create a support case over in https://support.atlassian.com/contact
In other cases of abuse, you can also email our https://www.atlassian.com/trust/report-abuse address. However please be aware that the team that monitors that mailbox are not able to reply to any messages sent there.
You may want to upvote https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-31962, because that's infeasible for each comment, like https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-240?focusedId=3820453&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-3820453:~:text=Managing%20multiple%20Atlassian%20accounts%20and,motivation%20after%20long%20work%20stretches%2E.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.