I am trying to update the Epic Baseline Dates based on Sprint Dates of the Stories. For example:
- If any story is moved into Sprint 1 (assuming Dates are added to Sprints), then the Baseline (or Target) Start on the parent Epic would update to the first day of the Sprint
- If any story is moved into the last Sprint (assuming Dates are added to Sprints), then the Baseline (or Target) End on the parent Epic would update to the last day of the Sprint
- If any stories are moved to later / earlier Sprints, the Epic would update accordingly
I have the Target Start / End dates updating on Stories based what Sprint they are moved to, but I cannot figure out how to update the Parent issue dates.
This is the closest example I can find: Jira automation template library | Atlassian
I hope that makes sense...
Thanks for your help in advance!