I want to add "page 3 of 143" at the bottom of the page.
It's ok for "page 3" with http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF35/Editing+the+PDF+Stylesheet#EditingthePDFStylesheet-ExamplesofBasicCustomisations
but I cannot find the total number.
The total number of pages is retrieved with "counter(pages)". Thus "page 3 of 143" translates as
content: "page " counter(page) " of " counter(pages);
The page number is inserted with CSS counters. As far as I know there is no possibility to count all pages in CSS. So there is no chance for you to the the total page number in dhe PDF...
Works on Atlassian Confluence 3.3.3. Thanks a lot !
Thanks! Works for me
Nice V4.3.1
Thx a lot!
content: "page " counter(page) " of " counter(pages); this one Generate like this page 1 of 0 . it will not come total pages count can you suggest anything for total pages
What did you do exactly? Where did you enter the above code? Where is the text supposed to appear?
In short: This is CSS code. It must be entered in the PDF stylesheet and will create text in a PDF when the wiki page is exported via "Export to PDF".
in Dompdf inside a <style>#pagenumber:before {content: "Page " counter(page) " of " counter(pages);}</style>
I call the id inside the body
<body><span id="pagenumber"></span>
</body>
the Output come like Page 1/0
The solution proposed here, works as follows:
@page {@bottom-right {content: counter(page) " / " counter(pages);}}
The result will be a PDF with the page number(s) "x / x" at the bottom right of your PDF file.
You seem to try something different which I am not familiar with. So I can't help with that.
Out put showing like this. Total pages is 2 but showing 0.Please help me thanks to all
I've tried following, even some comments say it won't work:
In the "PDF stylesheet" section, add following:
@page{@bottom-left{content: " © my company goes here" ;font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 8pt;}@bottom-right{content: "Page " counter(page) " of " counter(pages); /* Page Counters */font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 8pt;}/* Any other page-specific rules */}
Works fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.