I contacted the person I met through a job advertisement I saw on social media as a freelancer. They told me about a freelance retype job posting, and I accepted it. They sent me an Atlassian Community contract, which I signed and sent back. Subsequently, I received an email from Atlassian Community with the following content:"
The Future of Atlassian starts with you
Welcome to our Atlassian's Team, our future is rooted in helping freelance teams unleash their potential by building tools that inspire collaboration and facilitate growth — interested in what’s next? We’re looking for people who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart and you're one.
Our Atlassian Contract Details
Newly Hired - EIN/ERN: {IE050098}
* Contact recruitment manager/supervisor immediately to get Project assigned.
We're actively hiring! Spend a few moments learning about our open roles and approach to virtual interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
Whether you’re in an office or working remotely it’s our goal to make everyone feel at home.
" "Is this job real??????"