Hi all,
I saw this subject multiple time passing by but that was a while ago.
Underneath the explanation of my issue:
I have three automation rules.
- First rule:
When the user moves a subtask from 'To Do' to 'In Progress' the status of the story will be updated to 'In Progress'
- Second rule:
When the user moves a subtask from 'To Do' to 'In Progress' the user who did the action will be assigned automatically to the subtask
- Third rule:
Whe the user moves a subtask from 'In progress', 'in review' or 'done' back to 'To Do' the subtask will be automaticall unassigned.
I started with rule 1 and when activating the rule it only updated after a refresh.
Rule 2 and 3 will update after two or three seconds.
In all the rules underneath the 'more' option I selected 'Trigger rule directly'
You can see the rules in the screenshots.
I hope anybody can help out to apply the first automation rule immediately without refreshing the page.


