I want the page numbering to begin after the Table of Contents on the PDF export. The Title Page and Table of Contents page(s) should not be counted. For example, I want to export a pair of pages in a small section that total 3 PDF pages. The Title Page and Table of Contents pages add 2 pages, making the PDF itself 5 pages long. The kicker is that the Title Page and Table of Contents pages should not be counted in the page numbering in the footer of the PDF. The layout is as follows:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents Page
- 3 Content Pages
The content pages are where the numbering should begin. I want those pages to begin at page 1 and not page 3. How can I fix this in the stylesheet? I cannot find any answers. I think I should be able to use a counter-reset, but I cannot get it to work. Thoughts?
P.S. It looks like someone asked a little over a year ago and never received an answer: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/138335