Hi team,
On JIRA Cloud, we have been testing and switched to the enhanced view for a month. We have the Scrum Board configured with days in column, but since couple of days this disappeared or is shown on only couple of tickets.
Thanks
Hi @bilyana_karayaneva
Yes I can reproduce this.
On the enhanced view of a board the days in column indicator is gone, even if its enabled in the card layout section.
Switching it on and off doesn't solve the issue. On disabling the enhanced layout the indicator is directly visible again
I suggest you raise this as a bug at Atlassian
Hi Marc, thanks. Same here.
there is a bug logged already exactly 3 days: JSWCLOUD-25917 ago and JSWCLOUD-25790 I have added my comments there.
In JSWCLOUD-25790 - 3 days ago @Maz Hermon said the fix has been rolled out to all users. I see some Jira cards showing the dots and some not showing looks like it's "half fixed"
Likewise James.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.