What do you mean by "modify workflow"?
e.g.
Note that three of those are a potential nightmare that you probably don't want to do...
I need to write script to modify workflow. In the workflow, after certain steps I need to check condition, if the condition is true then perform some task etc.
In short I need to implement algorithm in the workflow. I saw some groovy scripting. But could not understand how to implement algorithm using script to modify workflow? please help me.
I do not understand the objective. Do you want to modify the workflow or actually just create a workflow that works for your process?
My workflow already exists. I need to modify my workflow with set of statements like a script for example: my script is 1. Once issue status changed to "construction". (condition) if service request = request for change. 2. If condition fails, then switch to next state transition. 3. else if condition true, then check next condition if subtask=java 4.if condition fails then switch to next transition 5. else perform some task.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.