Hi,
I have an assets / insight based custom field B that is filtered via IQL based on the value in assets/insight based custom field A. So far so good. This all works. But sometimes there aren't any possible values in field B if field A has a certain value. If that is the case I would like to hide customfield B.
I now want to check in a groovy script what all the possible values for field A are.
I think that when I run the script and field A is empty , the result of the possible options should be empty and if field A has a value, the result should be the result of the IQL query.
I have searched the community, but for now have not been able to come up with something. I found this article to get possible values of multiselect custom field, but when I run that script with correct parameters of my issue and field id it doens't give me any results :
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/scriptrunner-how-to-get-possible-values-of-multiselect-custom/qaq-p/1363489
Doe anyone have an idea ?