Hi ,
This is a service desk project and with a user portal.
I have a workflow with multiple approval process used within the same workflow.
In the workflow we have a status called "Awaiting Department Head Approval" and it has multiple "Approve" transitions to other available statuses.
And each 'Approve' transition has different number of conditions and post functions.
Due to this, I am able to see all the "Approve" transitions in the dropdown while adding the approval to this status (Awaiting Department Head Approval) :

Because of this, when Department Head goes to approve it on the user portal , it doesn't show the "Approve" or "Decline" button there as we can only pick one 'Approve' transition at a time in the workflow (in Add approval) and "Approve"/"Decline" buttons were visible only for that transition in the user portal.

Now, how to fix this when I have multiple different post functions, conditions inside all those 'Approve' transitions and I need to achieve this 'Approve' / 'Decline' buttons on the user portal.
Please let me know if you have any idea on how to fix this?
Best Regards,
Manoj.