Hi,
I hope you can help me:-)
Im making a script to interface Jira align through REST. I can get the Epic out through REST API, but I do not know I get the WSJF score read out?Do you know where it is hiding?
Keen to know if you find this and the Epic Roadmap health I don’t think they are in the API but hopefully I am wrong.
Im not able to find it at least. Hopefully others can.
Currently there is no WSJF API support. If you have Enterprise Insights you are able to pull data from there regarding WSJF.
I also did some searching in the Suggestions for Jira Align and I don't see any Suggestions requesting API support for WSJF. I would suggest you submit a suggestions through Support to get this reviewed in the backlog.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.