I understand that Jira on-demand creates a confluence workspace automatically - can the same functionality be replicated with the download version?
This can be achieved by creating a service which will check for number of projects and if a new project is found it will create a space in Confluence .
I had done this using script runner plugin and wrote a groovy service .
Hi Mizan, many thanks for the advise. I'll have pass this info onto my developers and get them to look at this.
Cheers - Ash
Hi Mizan - do you have an example script which you can share, so that I can pass this onto my dev team - much appreciated.
Cheers
import org.swift.common.soap.confluence.ConfluenceSoapServiceServiceLocator import org.swift.common.soap.confluence.RemoteSpace def locator = new ConfluenceSoapServiceServiceLocator() def service = locator.getConfluenceserviceV2(new URL("http://localhost:8090/confluence/rpc/soap-axis/confluenceservice-v1")) def token = service.login("admin", "admin") def page = new RemoteSpace ( key:"fr", name:"First", url:false, homePage:2523142, description:"this is a space automatically created via Jira " ) service.addSpace(token, page)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.