I am reaching out to you for assistance in setting up a directory for external users outside of our company that they can use to gain access to our Jira site and see only one project. Currently we have access and project assignments based on our active directory groups. I want to set up another group directory that allows me to manage people outside of our company. Is this possible? My goal is the following:
1. Set up additional directory.
2. Put external users in this directory.
3. Allows external users to gain access to our site.
4. Manage what projects these external users can see.
I have gone through your user documentation and cant seem to find the questions I am looking for. If this requires many steps I would like to conference call with you so that you can take me through the steps.
(filed on behalf of a customer -Simon)