Hello,
I have a Server of Version 4.2.2.
Can it be, that there is no support of Draw.io PlugIn for this version?
I have installed it and activated with trial License. When I click on "Insert a Draw.io Diagram" I see just a blank page.
Thank you
Are you using a version of the add-on valid for Confluence 4.2.2 ?
How can I check it?
Should I install the PlugIn from this Page https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly/versions
for the Confluence Version 4.2.2? This will accord to the version 4.0.0 listed in the first column, which is named Cloud (btw why?) . Is this right?
Yes, that's the right list and hence you've looked at the right versions. You can see the installed version by looking at the list of add-ons under Admin -> manage addons
Forget Cloud, if you're running Confluence 4.2.2, it's not Cloud (that's on 6 and handles the add-ons for you)
By Diana Kr:
Thank you for the answer. I have installed the correct version of plugIn. It still doesn't work unfortunately. I have fetched out the source code of Iframe, which should be loaded. It looks like the licence information is not tranferred correctly. I have an evaluation Licence Key. Please have a look:<!--[if IE]><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=5,IE=9" ><![endif]--> <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Diagramly</title> <script type="text/javascript"> var drawioResourceRoot = '/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor'; var returnUrl = 'myWikiServerPage'; var CEO_ID = '22184063'; var contextPath = ''; var baseUrl = 'http://wiki'; var VALID_LICENSE = ${validLicense}; //var EVAL_OR_NO_LICENSE = true;//${IsEvalOrNoLicense}; var PLUGIN_VERSION = '4.0.0'; var LANGUAGE = 'en'; </script> <script type="text/vbscript"> Function mxUtilsBinaryToArray(Binary) Dim i ReDim byteArray(LenB(Binary)) For i = 1 To LenB(Binary) byteArray(i-1) = AscB(MidB(Binary, i, 1)) Next mxUtilsBinaryToArray = byteArray End Function </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/rawinflate.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/rawdeflate.min.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/mxProperties.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/mxEditorProperties.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/AtlasFile.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/AtlasClient.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/jscolor/jscolor.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/spin/spin.min.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/mxReader.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/mxBase64.js"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/styles/index.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/styles/grapheditor.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/styles/plugin/reader.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/styles/atlas.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/styles/plugin/common.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/styles/plugin/mx-editor.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/styles/plugin/aui-buttons.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/styles/plugin/linkBrowser.css"> </head> <body class="geEditor"> </body> <script type="text/javascript" > if (typeof(JSON) == 'undefined') { document.write('<script src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/json/json2.min.js"></scr' + 'ipt>'); } </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/mxDialogs.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/mxCommonDialogs.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/mxEditor.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/mxEditor-Confluence.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/mxEditorStart.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/download/resources/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly:drawio-editor/js/mxImageExport.js"></script> </html>
12669143_10207488975295707_342300912_o.jpg
I have asked my college to write the answer from his account because of your strict rule of not more than 2 messages per day, if the user has no karma points
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.