After clicking the "Create" button and selecting "Product Requirements" a dialog appears that only has "Lets get Started message". We are currently running Confluence 5.1.1. Any Ideas?
Hi Gary,
Do you mind to provide us a screenshot of this dialog box? That will help us understand the issue.
Step 1. Click Create button:
Step 2: Select Product requirements and click Create button:
As you can see the dialog is blank.
Thanks Jing!
Hi Gary.
Here's a few troubleshooting step to identify the cause of this issue.
Thanks however I still experience the issue after performing the suggested steps.
Gary,
Can you open de Google developer console and check if there is no error message.
I experimented the same kind of error and the root cause was a missing resource declared in atlassian-plugin.xml file
Hi Xavier, I receive the following error:
I'm having this issue too
I was able to get this working by doing the following:
After doing this you should be able to create Product Requirement pages without any further problems.
@Edward Battistini - FYI
Hello Marek,
Thank you for posting this. I had the same issue and this fixed it.
Kathryn
Our space was experiencing the same issue, and this resolved it.
Thank you
great, worked form me too!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.