I imported txt.files in a space. Now they are in the spaceroot and I can't find them with the spacesearch neither I can see them in the sidebar. Can you please help me to move them to the home Directory?
Please do the background re-index on post import process, it will fix the search result issue
Also, you will never see attachments in the sidebar and there is no "home directory."
To see a list of space attachments, create a page and add the Space attachments macro.
Thank you for your quick Response but after importing the txt.files I've got pages and not attachments.
hc_307.png
how page tree looks? is it attached with parent - child pages correctly?
Ah, so you actually created pages from txt files. I think your only option is to create a new page, then use the Reorder Pages tab (Seiten neu ordnen) to manually move each imported page to be under the newly created page.
It may sound like a lot of work, but it will go quicker than you think.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.