I have a situation where I have multiple organized object types with objects in them. I need those objects to automatically be copied into a single "Gold Dataset" object type every so often, so they can be searched through and selected through cascading drop-down menus.
All of the attributes are named the same, and the object types are in the same object schema. At first I thought this wouldn't be complicated to do, but it looks like Atlassian doesn't have the built-in capability to do this. Unless I'm wrong and there is some hidden functionality I could be using?
So, I'm somewhat stumped on how to accomplish this. I believe I may have to use automation and Groovy scripts to be able to copy the objects over, but I'm unfamiliar with the language and I don't know how JSM interfaces with it.
If someone knows something I don't, any assistance would be appreciated.