Hi!
I have problem: I have different Issue status between the view issue screen and the issue navigator.
I found this KB dealing about this problem: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Different+Issue+Status+between+the+View+Issue+Screen+and+the+Issue+Navigator
Indeed, I have an automatic rule which change the status which change the status triggered on a new comment. The rule work fine but I have to run a re-index so the status on the two pages still the same.
How can I do a re-index in the same time of my new comment rule?
Thanks.
In fact, it seems that the probleme came from my mail handler: my Jira mail handler and my JSD mail handler were configured on the same pop account. Indeed, the problem appears only when customer or agent responding by mail.
It seems to be good now.
Thanks!
As standard JIRA + Service Desk will always index an issue when it is changed, the question becomes "how are you implementing your automatic rule?"
Hi Nic,
You are probably right but I don't know where is my mistake.
Here is my in my workflow the transition "Respond to support/customer", both are same and are in the default value:
http://hpics.li/bf5e51b (sorry for the external link, I don't know why I have an error when uploading image today)
Then here is my rule changing the status:
http://hpics.li/95a4395
That looks like it might be the automation add-on doing it - can you confirm that?
Nic, I have installed Jira Automation Add on, but it seems this add on doesn't propose to reindex. See the action proposed: http://hpics.li/bbddc6f Maybe another solution would be to reindex my issues every few minutes?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.