Hi,
Summary: I have not received exam voucher
Just paid $100 + $20 tax for the Atlassian Cloud Org Admin exam. Instead of the exam, got redirected to a training page : https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/1517117-atlassian-cloud-organization-admin-certification?purchase_id=56561).
Tried going to the exam directly here: https://test-takers.psiexams.com/atlassian/book/5305083d-536d-4c09-9122-f234dd526c43/payment, but it asked me to pay again as I don't have voucher.I am unable to take exam. Does voucher not get created immediately? Any help would be appreciated.
@Berk Karabacak I would reach out to: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
There is a specific category for Training and Certification. They should be able to assist you with locating your exam voucher.
Try here using atlassian ID: https://www.certmetrics.com/atlassian/
You should able to enroll & Register for exam
Hi @Berk Atlasian ,
Just to jump in here. I had the same 'issue' when I purchased the certification prep. course. I immediately got access to the course but didn't get the exam voucher for a couple of hours (or it was even close to one day). The voucher then came into the inbox and I could successfully register for the exam.
But, as Jimmy here mentioned, you could also reach out to support if you do not receive an exam voucher in some 'reasonable' time.
Hi Berk,
I had the same issue with the same ACPT-520 exam. You need to call PSI, they were very helpful and I was able to reschedule my exam without paying extra.
I hope this helps.
Erika Reategui
Yes, Atlassian support solved my problem and send me voucher again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.