We have Confluence installed behind an Apache proxy and there is a redirect from http to https, so we always use an https connection.
The problem we have is that when we go to Manage add-ons there is a banner which says: "The base URL configuration of your instance does not match the URL in your browser. This can prevent operations on this page from working correctly. See UPM documentation for more details about this error."
The base url is set to https://domainname of the site and in the server.xml I have added:
proxyName="domainname" proxyPort="443" scheme="https" secure="true"
I would think that this is exactly how it should be. So what is wrong?
Strangely enough, when I enter http://domainname as the base url, so not https, the message disappears. But that seems wrong.
Should I just use http instead of https and not worry about it? Or will this bit me in the behind in the near future?