How can I restrict an employee's access to an issue in Jira for a specific date that I specify?
Hello @Marina Puhichan Welcome to the community.
Currently to my knowledge we can definitely restrict access to a user to a board and all tickets that lies within the board/project. But we cannot restrict it on ticket/issue level. We can definitely do that in Jira Service Management because it deals with agent, assignee and creator.
Also restricting an issue to a user on a specific date that is a new requirement which I haven't explored or seen in Jira so far.
Maybe other community leaders/ contributors can assist here.
@Laurie Sciutti Can you review this answer and add what is your findings so far?
Thank You
Hi @Marina Puhichan ~ you should be able to set up an issue security scheme and then set the security level through an automation (or even do a one-time bulk update for your specific date/date range): https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-security-schemes/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.