Hi All,
I'm trying to create a table in confluence that estimates (wildly
) the amount of effort left in a sprint.
I've used the JIRA filter maco to pull in the JIRAs in the current sprint, their status and their story points.
I've wrapped the filter macro in Table Transformer, but I'm having problems with a case statement based on the JIRA status field (which is being displayed as a picture/icon not text.)
Is there a way? I found a similar question about the Issue Type / T field, but that doesn't resolve my issue...
My query...
SELECT
T1.'Status',
COUNT(T1.'Status') AS 'Issues',
SUM(T1.'Story Points') AS 'Story Points',
CASE
WHEN T1.'Status' = 'Closed' THEN 0
--more cases when I get this one to work...
ELSE 1 END AS Factor
--new column to add for Factor * SUM(T1.Story Points)
FROM T*
GROUP BY T1.'Status'
My 'Factor' always comes out as 1.
...I've tried lots of variations on the 'WHEN', using CONVERT or CAST, LIKE and % instead of =... but I'm out of ideas 
Has anyone overcome this, or is it just not possible...
Niall.