I am having issue in date field validation using Jira workflow 'Date expression compare' validator. And one strange observation is if I am using '>=' expression for validation against 'now' (todays date) keyword it seems to be working good but if I am using '=' expression for validation against now keyword is not working properly. It is throwing the error even we select today date .
Hi @Sandesh TM ,
May I ask, do you have server/data center or cloud?
For cloud, use the following:
@Bert van Dijk _TMC_nl_
I am also using the same as you using.
Hi @Sandesh TM
Dates fields don't work with "=" that often, as they're captured in the system as date/time.
You need to use multiple validators to get a specific day - eg.
What's the logic you're trying to validate specifically?
Ste
@Ste Wright
I need to have a validation that the date field value must be today date only, not any other dates.
If you use 2 validators like @Ste Wright is telling, you get the answer you are looking for. Both validators must pass, else the transition will fail.
Just to check - is this a condition, or a validator? And which one are you using?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.