Hi
I want to show the JIRA RAG status in Confluence.
How can I show this using the colour marker so it auto updates when JIRA changes?
thanks Colin
Hi Colin,
If you're looking to show a Jira issue, including its status, in Confluence, this can be done with the Jira macro.
1. Add a Jira macro to the page
You can type /jira into the editor and select the Jira macro from the list.
2. Search for the issue
The easiest way to do this is to search on the issue key itself, e.g.
This will add a dynamic link to the Jira issue, which will automatically update when the summary or status changes.
Feel free to reach out if you need any more help
You could also add a tag - by typing /status - giving it a label and pick a color to go with the status.
Thanks Judd ...i have this for other areas of the report. I really just wanted the RAG status to be a coloured icon that is auto updated when the JIRA epic/story RAG is updated.
That makes sense Colin. I'm not aware of a way to do this currently, but it's an interesting use case that intuitively Confluence should support. I'll keep my ear out for any solutions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.