Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Have you tried running any of the plays in the Atlassian Team Playbook? Are you aware that this is a free resource Atlassian offers to help make your teams more effective? If this is the first time you are hearing about the Playbook I would highly encourage you to check out the “Building strong teams with plays“ series in the Teamwork lab. Additionally, the next live event hosted by Sven and Mark tomorrow: https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-teamwork-lab-presents-team-playbook-live-clarifying-roles-and-responsibilities/
On the flip side, if you are a veteran when it comes to the Playbook, I’d love for you to share your favorite play in the comments below!
To get things started, I’m a big fan of the Roles and Responsibilities play. I think it’s a great way to make sure everyone is on the same page about what the team is responsible for and what role owns that responsibility.
Have a great rest of the week!
Yes, our team is currently running and planning the Shared Understanding Plays:
Muito obrigado pelo post, @Jimmy Seddon . Eu não sabia disso e irei me informar mais sobre.
I'm part of 2 teams. Both are currently walking through the Shared Understanding plays. The conversations have been so valuable!
Last year, everyone created User Manuals which will make the Team Poster play a breeze!
I haven't had a chance to explore too many of them, but I love the Health Monitor play. It has been an excellent way to let people speak more freely and encourage the team to change things that should be changed.
I haven't tried this yet. I'll check it out when I have a few minutes to spare as it sounds quite promising.
Cheers
I have played around with it. But haven't dived to much into it yet. Though I have really found that Roles and Responsibilities will def come in handy when it comes to mapping out what I am expecting from those under me!
I have used many of the plays during the last couple of years. I like both the Project Poster and Roles and Responsibilities a lot.
Nice information - would love to start exploring these things
Fairly new to Jira working in the ITSM space. Does the playbook apply to this space or just project?
Thank you
@Joanne Scanlon - I'd say the playbook is for anyone who works with people. All teams, of any size, can benefit. There are certainly specific plays that are geared more towards development teams, etc., but many plays are for everyone!
Hello !
Our team is using only retrospective. Thank you for sharing the information will surely explore the other plays.
I haven't tried this yet.
Is it useful for Financial sectors?
I'll check it out when I have a few minutes to spare as it sounds quite promising.
I have a meeting with my team next week to start running the Shared Understanding plays, especially the Team poster, Roles & Responsibilities and Working Agreements. We are undergoing some changes to our team so I wanted to wait until those were all hashed out before I run any of these plays. Loved @Mark Cruth talk during Jira Con on this subject! Thanks Mark for all the great advice.
Can't wait to hear how it goes @Summer Hogan !!!
This looks super handy!
I haven't tried this but I want to
Looks great!
I haven't tried this yet. I'll check it out soon as it sounds quite promising.
Thank you!
Thats a interesting share !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.