I just want to set up weekly email updates to stakeholders for the project. If I want to add followers to the project do they also need to have atlas product access? They are not contributors. Can't they just get the weekly email update?
Hi @J Conners ,
Thanks for reaching out! You should be able to add an email address to the input field when adding a following (unless your admin disabled it). Once added, they'll get access to Atlas and they'll start getting weekly digest emails as followers
Regards
Ge
Hi @J Conners
Usually, you need product access to utilise its features - much like notifications in Jira.
But this is a relatively new product - so I'd recommend testing this and seeing what happens - could you use a test email, or another member of your team, to see if they receive the updates?
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.