I would like to transition a Jira issue to Done when a Trello card is moved to a different list. The Jira issue and the Trello card are linked using the Jira powerup in Trello.
The example here is for new employee onboarding. When we hire a new person, we fill out a request in Jira Service Management. This automatically creates a Trello card with a checklist of the various onboarding things that need to happen and attaches the Jira issue to the Trello card as having been linked with the Jira powerup. I've already done this and it works just fine.
The part that I need help with is transitioning the Jira issue to Done when the Trello card moves to the Done list. So far, I haven't been able to find examples of how this is done. Is this even possible? I'd prefer not to use any paid add-ons or powerups.