Hi all,
Does anyone (@Bob Swift [Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons]?) know of anyway to use the JIRA cli to get the Time in Status field for issues in a given project?
If not does any know the SQL needed to get a list of output that has:
Issue key (JIRA-123 or what have you) along with Time in status. I can get ID and Time in status and ID and Issue Key I just need to know how to join them.
This sort of works but I believe gives me all issues and all custom fields, I only need then in one project and time in status custom field value.
select customfieldvalue.textvalue, jiraissue.project, jiraissue.issuestatus, jiraissue.SUMMARY, jiraissue.issuenum from customfieldvalue inner join jiraissue on customfieldvalue.issue=jiraissue.issuenum
I I believe I need to somehow add
where CUSTOMFIELD in (select id from customfield where cfname = 'Time in Status')
and
where jiraissue.project='10001'
(Please excuse my poor SQL skills, it has been 2 decades since I used them)
OR anyway to get a text file with the Time in status field that I could parse and create nice custom graphs such as eash status with a bar showing both how long it has been open and how long it has been in the current status.
I know Enhancer plugin for JIRA get real close, but not good enough for my customer
Thanks in advanced,
Robert