When a customer creates a JIRA issue, I like to send out a notification to a set of specific project roles.
At this time, the "Issue Created" sends notification to a group of people for all issues whether internal or customer roles.
Similar to workflow post-function - If Customer, set issue security to Customer Access. I like to have a workflow post-function - If customer, fire Custom Event. - How do I custom the "If Customer" part?
I created a Custom Event "Customer Created Issue" using the "Issue Created" template, but how do I edit the event template to check for the customer role?
Is it possible to do "If Customer, fire notification to Managers"?
I also tried using workflow post-function - Comment issue from a Groovy Expression. But the check box says "Send "Issue Commented" notification " I wish to send my custom notification
Any ideas/suggestions is greatly appreciated.