Do I need to upgrade postgreSQL 10 to 12 if I want to upgade confluence to 7.19.14
OR it is optional to upgrade postgresql
Hello @Rony Ashfaque ,
Welcome to the Community! According to the supported platforms article for Confluence 7.19.14, PostgreSQL is supported for versions PostgreSQL 12 or higher, which means that while you could use earlier versions, Atlassian will not offer support for, or fix bugs related to, running Confluence with this database.
From the official announcement about deprecated databases in Confluence:
Thanks Garcia.
Just to confirm Can I upgrade postgresql to 12 once i get to Confluence 7.19.14
Yes, you should be able to. Support for PostgreSQL 12 is available since Confluence 7.17: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/preparing-for-confluence-7-17-1108683637.html
I have downloaded atlassian-confluence-7.19.14.tar.gz but could you tell me the procedure for manual upgrade using this.
I was following this but looks like it's not complete/detailed
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/upgrading-confluence-manually-255363437.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.