When I create new projects for my goal they show up on the Projects page in order by creation date. Is there a way to reorder them after creation?
Hi Lori,
Thanks for reaching out! Just so I understand, you'd like to be able to re-order the projects listed under the Projects tab in a goal, is that correct?
Regards
Ge
Hi.
I encountered this issue and have found a solution that works for me.
I have not found a way to simply drag and re-order the view, but as my goals are in a numeric cascade sequence, I changed the "sort by" to "name".
I can't say whether this will help in your specific circumstance, but maybe
@Ge - adding my vote/clarification ... yes I think the OP wanted the ability to sort the PROJECTS ASSOCIATED list ... the one that is inside a Goal on the Projects Tab. Right now there is no filter/sort feature on that list and the order looks like it goes, top-down, from most recent to oldest Project that was associated.
I did notice that I could have a Project way down in the list but 'trick' Atlas to move it to the top by Unlinking it then reassociating it ... but that is cumbersome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.