Hi all. I have been tasked to document the configuration of our project in JSM - documenting workflows / automation etc. for change management reasons. I know this question has already been asked but I don't think there has been a full response. Is there a way of reporting on a project to identify config. settings (automation/workflows/queues) with out having to download a 3rd part app such as Smart Jira Configuration as this would be a lengthy governance process in the industry I work in from a security perspective to get such an app installed on our servers. I am not talking server settings/data import/export, but functional configuration settings.
If there is no way of viewing/exporting project/workflows/automation settings, is there a logical diagram anywhere which maps the functional relationships between Projects/Forms/Automation/Workflows/work queues which would support me in manually documenting the portal config. settings so I can create a functional configuration document for change management purposes? The end result being that I will publish to Confluence so that if any changes are made to the project, the documentation can be updated by whoever makes the change.
Your help is appreciated.