I have a users in Jira name xyz, abc.
Xyz is a user in ProjectA, but abc is not a user in ProjectA.
xyz created 3 issues for ProjectA.
I have created a search Filter for ProjectA.
Went to adminstration and added gadget Filter Result.
So when i login with xyz i able to see issues, but when i able to login abc that filetr gadet giving error as below.
There are problems with the current configuration for this gadget. The errors below may have been caused by the deletion of entities required by the gadget or by changes to your permissions.
- The selected filter filter-10002 has an error: A value with ID '10002' does not exist for the field 'project'..
I know i am trying to see issues created under that project in that gadget, even he is not a member of that project.
rather than displaying this error. You can display simply No issues found message to non-member of that project. How we can hide that error message in that gadget?
Could you help me out in this, whether my understanding correct or not.
Regards
Mohan Kiran