When I add a context path for Confluence and JIRA I get an error on the Confluence Application Links page.
When I navigate to the Application links page in Confluence I get an error at the top that says "Bad Request".
Cheers,
Graham
The actual error I am getting is: "REST request failed: Bad Request"
This issue may be best handled from our support portal (http://support.atlassian.com).
I suggest that you create a ticket there and attach a support.zip as well as a screenshot of the behavior you are seeing.
We will identify the problem in the ticket and post the solution back to this answers post so we can help some more users out.
Hi Jiraguy,May I ask you, if you've followed this documention in order to add a context path for Confluence?https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Using+Apache+with+mod_proxy More precisely the set the context path section.I hope this helps, at least in Confluence side. Cheers,WZ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.