In the Project Navigator screen, if I've created a filter I'd like to share with other users how do I do it?
It doesn't appear to provide the same abilities as the Issue screen
Hey Jason,when you're in the Issue Navigator viewing a filter, you should see the "Details" link besides the "Save as" button as in the picture below.filter_details_menu.png To share a filter, you need to click on said "Details" and "Edit permissions". In there, you can select everyone or a group/project.Maybe it helps to have a look at the official Documentation about using filters, which you can find here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+Filters#UsingFilters-sharing_filtersSharingafilterRegards,Philipp
hi philipp - thanks for answer, but i am trying to do this for the Project Navigator not the Issue Navigator.
Hey Jason, I'm sorry, I actually read that you wrote Project Navigator, but I didn't know what you could mean with that; Do you mean the project overview under https://your_JIRA_url/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa? If not, could you send me a link (or the part after your domain, if you like) of which feature you're talking about? Regards, Philipp
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.